1. Find Landfill Off Kentucky Avenue.
Entrance from North
Entrance from South
2. Follow Signs. Go to Bottom of Hill, Turn Left. Once you’ve found our driveway, you head down the hill. Follow the signs to the left at the bottom of the hill.
Signs Show the Way to the Landfill
3. Are You a Customer? Or, Are You on Tour? If you’re here for a tour, turn left to the Visitor Center. If you’re a customer, proceed ahead to the booths. Here, the attendant will check what you have to dispose and collect your money.
Keep Driving Straight for Actual Landfill
4. Are You at the Right Place?
Visitor Center - Tours
Landfill - Booths to Pay / Enter
5. Enter Landfill - Follow Signs. Once you’ve left the booth, you’ll follow the signs to your designated unloading area. If you’ve brought brush, construction debris, or household waste, you’re going to turn left. If you’ve brought dirt or clean-fill, follow the signs to Area 5.
Follow Signs to Specified Area
6. Unload Your Materials. By the following the signs above, you’ll either end up at our Cash Customer Unloading Area (the Slab), or at the Clean-Fill Unloading Area (Area 5).